Thank you for using our products and services. The Services are provided by Marble King, trading as www.marbleking.com.au. References to “we”, “our” and “us” are references to Marble King or www.marbleking.com.au.
From time to time, we may revise and update our Terms & Conditions. Your continued usage of this Site means you accept those changes. The information contained in this Site is intended to apply in Australia only.
Marble King aims to ensure the currency and accuracy of the information contained in the Site. From time to time, however, inaccuracies may occur. You agree that we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us, or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to Marble King. You must make your own enquiries to verify information provided, and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
1. Use of the Site
- Introduce to the Site, or any other computer or website – viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful codes.
- Obtain unauthorised access to any computer system, including without limitation access to any API that may be provided by Marble King in a manner not authorised by Marble King.
- Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorised use of this Site or in response to specific requests for information by us.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- Impersonate any other person including but not limited to, a registered user of this Site or an employee of Marble King.
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right, including intellectual property rights, of any person or entity.
- Misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false email address.
2. Membership Eligibility
You must be eighteen years of age and you must be able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law to place orders with Marble King. By accepting these Terms & Conditions and becoming a member of our Site, you agree that you are 18 years old or over and that you can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you must not use our services.
3. Referrals and Referral Credit
We may provide you with the ability to send email invitations via our Site, or invitations via Facebook to your friends and family, for the purpose of inviting them to apply for membership.
4. Use of Our Services
4.1 Our products
We endeavour to ensure that all the products on our Site are accurately described, and we rely on information provided by our suppliers. Unfortunately, on some occasions it is possible that our Site will contain errors and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies at any time.
You should also be aware that colours might appear differently on different displays and screens. The depiction of colour is also dependent on lighting, and on the qualities of your online device. Therefore, you agree that the colour of the actual product may differ from what you see on the Site.
4.2 Your order
After you have placed your order and we have processed your payment, we will provide you with an order confirmation by email. This email does not guarantee that the product(s) you have ordered is/are available and our acceptance of your order is not a legally binding obligation to fulfil your order. Your order represents an offer to purchase, which we accept when we dispatch your product(s) and send you an email confirming that your product(s) has/have been dispatched.
In the unlikely event that a product is unavailable, we will contact you by email as soon as possible to let you know. You may choose to have a credit to your account or a refund to the value of the unavailable product.
4.3 Prices and payment
All prices displayed on our Site are in Australian dollars and all payments are processed in Australian dollars. We accept payment by Paypal and major credit card (Visa, MasterCard … ect) and we also accept bank transfer. .
5. PayPal and Credit Card Fraud
- The Site employs good technologies and a secure payment gateway to ensure the security of your purchase.
- We will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
6. Supply and Delivery
- Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Marble King will endeavour to deliver your order within the lead-time indicated at the time your order was placed. You agree that your order for any item not in stock may take up to 8 to 9 weeks to be delivered to you from the date you place your order. This timeframe is the average manufacturing lead-time required by suppliers. Marble King will contact you on receipt of your order to notify you of the indicative delivery date.
- Should you arrange your own delivery then the goods become your responsibility upon collection from Marble King’s premise.
7. Applicable Law
This Site is created and controlled by www.marbleking.com.au. Your use of this Site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this Site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia. This Site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. If you access this Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the country from which you access the Site.
8. Returns and Refund Policy
Please refer the Return Policy of www.marbleking.com.au.
9. Consumer Guarantees
Marble King products come with a 12 Month Guarantee that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
10 . Termination
We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected.
11. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude our liability for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) arising out of your use of or purchase from our Site. To the extent permitted by law, our liability to you in relation to any product supplied to you is limited to the purchase price of the product.
12. Third-party websites
This site may contain links to third party websites including:
- · The “BPAY” website
- · The “PayPal” website
- · The “Credit Cards” website
- · etc
Marble King is not responsible for the condition or content of those websites as they are not under Marble King control. You access those websites and/or use the website’s products and services solely at your own risk. Marble King does not permit any links to our Site without prior permission.
13. Service and Complaints
The satisfaction of our customers is our priority. Therefore, we endeavour to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible, and to always provide you with our feedback after receiving your input. For service inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department from the “My Account” page or email us at email@example.com.
Please be aware that actual colours may vary from those shown on your screen due to differences in computer resolutions.